Monday, January 5, 2009

welcome

Hello everyone. I just wanted to write out a quick post to say hello, and explain what this blog is about.

I am an avid reader, and for the last few years I've had a goal of reading 50 books in one year. 2007 I didn't make it, but I did in 2008 (just barely). I kept a running list of the books that I read, but I realized that in 2009 I wanted to make it a little different. This year I want to keep a blog of the books I read. So, each time I finish a book I'll update the running list, but I'll also post a review of the book and give a bit more information than just the author and title.

If you've got any questions, or if there's anything you'd like to ask, don't hesitate to leave a comment, or even send me an e-mail.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy what you read here, and that it inspires you do to more reading yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment